Portland: A world-class destination
Enjoy all that Portland has to offer while attending the Mass Timber Conference…
- Portland’s waterfront — dragon races, sailing, concerts, and all sorts of other fun.
- Spectacular shopping — from the Pearl District to Nob Hill to Hawthorne and everything in-between.
- World-renowned restaurants and fantastic food trucks.
- Mt. Hood — hike, bike, ski, or snowboard.
- 60+ microbreweries located within the city — more than anywhere else in the world!
- Washington Park — featuring the Oregon Zoo, Portland Rose Gardens, and world-renowned Japanese Garden.
- 12 urban wineries and Oregon wine country (less than an hour drive from downtown).
- The Oregon Coast — just a 90 minute drive to ocean beaches!
- Powell’s Books (the largest independent new and used bookstore in the world).
- Major League sports — home to the Portland Trail Blazers basketball team and Portland Timbers soccer team.
OFFICIAL HOTELS: Doubletree, Jupiter Hotel, and Eastlund
DOUBLETREE BY HILTON PORTLAND
5 blocks from the Oregon Convention Center. Each one of the Doubletree’s newly-renovated, spacious guest rooms and suites offers breathtaking views of downtown Portland or the Cascade Mountain Range and their extensively remodeled lobby and on-site dining ensures a first-class experience. The Doubletree is one of Portland’s first sustainable hotels and is within walking distance to the Oregon Convention Center. Or, you can walk a ½ block to the MAX Light Rail, which will take you to the front door of the Convention Center with ease.
1000 NE Multnomah St, Portland, OR 97232 | www.doubletreeportland.com/
- Single Queen: $219/night
- Double Queen: $249/night
- Executive Suite: $219–$249 (depending on single through quad rate)
Call 1-800-996-0510 and ask for the 2018 Mass Timber Conference room block.
Complimentary wireless internet. Rates available three days pre and post. Rates are quoted exclusive of prevailing local lodging tax, which is currently 15.3%. Parking day fee is $3.00/hour with a maximum of $15.00/day, and Conference attendees receive a 50% discount off the 2018 rate for overnight guests.
½ mile from the Oregon Convention Center. The Jupiter Hotel began with a vision in 2004 when it renovated an 81 room motor lodge and connected travelers to the vibrancy of Portland’s east side. That vision continues today as one of the hottest boutique hotels in inner Portland. The Jupiter offers affordability, insists upon originality, and its goal is always to connect you to the vibrancy of Portland. The Jupiter Hotel has been featured by national magazines such as Elle Décor, Travel + Leisure, GQ, and more. Expect outstanding service; hot, fresh, locally roasted coffee each morning; and free WiFi. Learn more about the hotel.
800 E. Burnside St., Portland, OR 97214 | jupiterhotel.com
- Single: $139/night
- Double: $149/night
Jupiter Hotel Reservations
Call 1-503-230-9200 and ask for the Mass Timber Conference group block.
Complimentary locally-roasted coffee and wireless internet. Rates available three days pre and post. Room rates are quoted exclusive of prevailing local lodging tax, which is currently 15.3%.
Across the street from the Oregon Convention Center. The newest and finest luxury hotel in Portland, Hotel Eastlund, combines classic, clean style with modern sophistication in downtown’s thriving Eastside. The Eastlund and its four-star luxury comfort is right across the street from the Oregon Convention Center. Indulge in sleek sophistication with Northwest hospitality, first-class amenities, and attentive room service.
1021 NE Grand Ave, Portland, OR 97232 | hoteleastlund.com
- Single King: $189/night
Hotel Eastlund Reservations
THIS EVENT ROOM BLOCK IS SOLD OUT. You can try calling the number below in case of any cancellations, but we suggest you reserve your room(s) at one or more of the other official conference hotels — Doubletree and Jupiter Hotel. Scroll down for more info.
Call 1-503-235-2100 and ask for the Mass Timber Conference group block. Or, go to hoteleastlund.com and use the group code – ROOM4MTC18 – to register online. Please note the code will only work in the Group code field, not the Promotional or Corporate fields on their website.
Complimentary wireless internet. Rates available three days pre and post. Room rates are quoted exclusive of prevailing local lodging tax, which is currently 15.3%. Current valet parking is $25 daily per vehicle for overnight parking.
Why stay at our official event hotels
- By staying at the Hotel Eastlund, Jupiter Hotel, or Doubletree hotels and reserving a room under the Mass Timber Conference room block, you allow us to offer lower rates on our event passes and help make this event possible.
- Staying in the official hotels with other attendees allows you to be close to the Oregon Convention Center and significantly boost your networking opportunities.
- Reserving a room in an official hotel gets you free MAX Light Rail tickets over the course of the conference.
Getting to Portland
- Portland International Airport (PDX)
- Airlines serving Portland offer non-stop service from Portland to destinations across the globe.
- Airport Phone: 877-739-4636
Getting to the Convention Center and official hotels
The Oregon Convention Center and both of the official hotels are right on the MAX Light Rail, making travel to these spots very easy from the airport. Travel time is approx. 30-35 minutes.
Or grab a ride…