Explode lead generation and brand awareness with an exhibit space at the premier, global conference for cross-laminated timber and other mass timber construction.
- City planners
- Construction companies
- Mass timber manufacturers
- Mass timber equipment manufacturers
- Fire officials
- Mass timber equipment suppliers
- Fastener manufacturers and suppliers
- Economic developers
- Environmental NGOs
- Policy makers
- State and federal agencies
- Land managers
- Code officials
- First responders
Venue: Oregon Convention Center
The Oregon Convention Center (OCC) is the largest convention center in the Pacific Northwest and aims to be the most environmentally-friendly event facility in the world. Here are just a few highlights:
- $2 million in artwork throughout lobbies and public spaces.
- U.S. Green Building Council LEED Platinum, Green Meeting Industry Council APEX/ASTM Level IV, and Salmon-Safe certified.
- Extensive front and back-of-house recycling and composting programs.
- Energy-saving reflective roof with solar panels.
- High-speed internet and WiFi connections throughout, allowing up to 5,000 simultaneous connections.
- Located in Hall E of the OCC, our exhibit hall is column free with a shiny and smooth concrete floor, 30 foot (9.1 meter) ceilings, and plenty of bright, white light.
Exhibit space rates
NOW! 30% Off Exhibit Spaces and Select Passes
$1,225$857.50 – 10′ wide x 10′ deep inline space
- $1,450 SOLD OUT – 10′ wide x 10′ deep corner space
$2,925$2,047.50 – 20′ wide x 10′ deep peninsula space (an aisle endcap consisting of 2 exhibit spaces)
- $3,425 SOLD OUT – 20′ wide x 10′ deep island space
- $5,325 SOLD OUT – 20′ wide x 20′ deep peninsula space (an aisle endcap consisting of 4 exhibit spaces)
* NOTE: Exhibit space fees do NOT include attendee passes, which must be purchased separately for every person occupying your exhibit space.
All exhibit spaces are sold on a first-come, first-served, space and location available basis. Companies must be manufacturers, distributors, or providers of services relevant to the mass timber construction industry. Event management has sole discretion to determine if a prospective exhibitor is eligible to participate in the event.
- Exhibit space fees do NOT include attendee passes, which must be purchased separately.
- This is a typical educational conference where many of the attendees and exhibitors will attend the education panels while they are in session. The Tuesday night Welcome Reception, Wednesday night Happy Hour Reception, and all event meals and breaks will be held in and around the exhibit hall in order to drive more attendees past your exhibit space.
Exhibit space rates include…
- 6′ draped table,
- 2 chairs,
- identification sign,
- 8’ high pipe and drape back wall and 3’ high pipe and drape side rail, and
- free premium listing on the Exhibit Hall interactive floorplan
NOTE: Exhibit space fees do NOT include attendee passes, which must be purchased separately for every person occupying your exhibit space.
Carpet, electricity, phone lines, A/V equipment, additional furniture, labor and materials handling, and other needs are available at an additional charge through Triumph Expo & Events and the Oregon Convention Center via the Exhibitor Kit, which will be available by January 12, 2018. Exhibitors will be notified when the kit is available.
All exhibitors must agree to the Exhibitor Contract.
Exhibit hall floorplan
Our interactive exhibit hall floorplan shows the current list of exhibitors and the complete layout of the exhibit hall.
More exhibit hall details
- Ceiling height is 30 feet (9.1 meters) tall
- Spaces are reserved on first booked and paid basis
- Book today — space is limited!
- A confirmation receipt will be sent to you verifying your booth space upon receipt of payment
Official hotels: Hotel Eastlund, Portland Doubletree, and The Jupiter Hotel
We have negotiated special rates just for Mass Timber Conference attendees and exhibitors. Booking your room at these hotels allows us to keep our event fees as low as possible and helps make this event possible.
See our hotels and travel page for more information.
Setup/teardown and shipping information
Please see our Exhibiting FAQ page.
Drive traffic to your booth
Invest in a sponsorship opportunity (or several) and drive traffic to your exhibit display and to your calls to action. There are many investment opportunities to fit a wide variety of marketing budgets. Learn more.
Cancellations made up to end of day January 31, 2018 will be subject to a $200 cancellation fee. The exhibitor’s fee will not be refunded after January 31, 2018. In the event of cancellation, Management has the right to use the space for its own convenience, including selling the space to another Exhibitor, without rebate or allowance to the canceled Exhibitor.