However, there are still spaces available to premium sponsors (the spaces are not shown on the exhibit hall floorplan). In addition, cancellations can occur so you may also request to be placed on our exhibit space waitlist via our contact form.
Explode lead generation and brand awareness with an exhibit space at the premier mass timber and cross-laminated timber construction conference in North America.
- City planners
- Construction companies
- Mass timber manufacturers
- Mass timber equipment manufacturers
- Fire officials
- Mass timber equipment suppliers
- Fastener manufacturers and suppliers
- Economic developers
- Environmental NGOs
- Policy makers
- State and federal agencies
- Land managers
- Code officials
- First responders
Exhibit space rates
Booth spaces are two feet deeper this year and are discounted 25% through March 8, 2017!
$1,225$918.75* – 10′ wide x 10′ deep inline space $1,450$1,087.50* – 10′ wide x 10′ deep corner space $2,925$2,193.75* – 20′ wide x 10′ deep peninsula space (an aisle endcap consisting of 2 exhibit spaces) $5,325$3,993.75* – 20′ wide x 20′ deep peninsula space (an aisle endcap consisting of 4 exhibit spaces)
* NOTE: Exhibit space fees do NOT include attendee passes, which must be purchased separately for every person occupying your exhibit space.
All exhibit spaces are sold on a first-come, first-served, space and location available basis. Companies must be manufacturers, distributors, or providers of services relevant to the mass timber construction industry. Event management has sole discretion to determine if a prospective exhibitor is eligible to participate in the event.
- Exhibit space fees do NOT include attendee passes, which must be purchased separately.
- This is a typical educational conference where many of the attendees and exhibitors will attend the education panels while they are in session. The Tuesday night Welcome Reception, Wednesday night Happy Hour Reception, and all event meals and breaks will be held in and around the exhibit hall in order to drive more attendees past your exhibit space.
Exhibit space rates include…
- 6′ draped table,
- 2 chairs,
- identification sign,
- 8’ high pipe and drape back wall and 3’ high pipe and drape side rail, and
- free premium listing on the Exhibit Hall interactive floorplan
NOTE: Exhibit space fees do NOT include attendee passes, which must be purchased separately for every person occupying your exhibit space.
Carpet, electricity, phone lines, A/V equipment, additional furniture, labor and materials handling, and other needs are available at an additional charge through Triumph Expo & Events and the Oregon Convention Center via the Exhibitor Kit.
- USERNAME: 9084
- PASSWORD: Efficient (case-sensitive)
All exhibitors must agree to the Exhibitor Contract.
Exhibit hall floorplan
Our interactive exhibit hall floorplan shows the current list of exhibitors and the complete layout of the exhibit hall.
More exhibit hall details
- Ceiling height is 30 feet tall
- Spaces are reserved on first booked and paid basis
- Book today — space is limited!
- A confirmation receipt will be sent to you verifying your booth space upon receipt of payment
Official hotels: Hotel Eastlund and Doubletree
Hotel Eastlund and the Doubletree are the official hotels of the Mass Timber Conference. We have negotiated a special rate just for Mass Timber attendees and exhibitors. Booking your room at these hotels allows us to keep our event fees as low as possible and helps make this event possible.
See our hotels and travel page for more information.
Setup/teardown and shipping information
Please see our Exhibiting FAQ page.
Drive traffic to your booth
Invest in a sponsorship opportunity (or several) and drive traffic to your exhibit display and to your calls to action. There are many investment opportunities to fit a wide variety of marketing budgets. Learn more.
Cancellations made up to end of day January 31, 2017 will be subject to a $100 cancellation fee. The exhibitor’s fee will not be refunded after January 31, 2017. In the event of cancellation, Management has the right to use the space for its own convenience, including selling the space to another Exhibitor, without rebate or allowance to the canceled Exhibitor.